lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Hello, World! Welcome to my blog...


Hello, world! Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language. I am in level 2.

So, let´s get started.. A little bit about me .....
Hi, My name’s Gabriela Barrios. I’m from Cabimas , originally. I live in Cabimas . I’m 17 years old and I study at URBE . I go to Mass Communication School. My favorite subjects are history and literature. I like listening to music and Dancing. I love to hang out with my friends


Well, this is a little about me. I love marking friends. would you like to my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language. I am in level 2.
loving and believe will make a better world *-*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario